Recovery failed

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

i got some error code, when i try to recovery my lumia 620 with nokia care suite 5-product support tool....

DTL Connection: Could not connect to media. DTL Back-End error code = 0x8400A403. DTL Back-End: Driver initialization failed. DCM status code = 0x84004415, Common USB DCM: No device found from the target USB port, last error code = 0x80100010. .
Exception:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8400AC35): DTL Connection: Could not connect to media. DTL Back-End error code = 0x8400A403. DTL Back-End: Driver initialization failed. DCM status code = 0x84004415, Common USB DCM: No device found from the target USB port, last error code = 0x80100010. .
at FuseLib.DtlConnectionClass.ConnectToMedia()
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryConnectionManager..ctor(FuseLoader fuseLoader, IConnection connection, UserInteractionDelegate userInteractionDelegate)
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryConnectionManager..ctor(IConnection connection, UserInteractionDelegate userInteractionDelegate)
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.Flash()
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.<HandleDownloadVariantPackageCompleted>b__c(Object state)

i was trying lumia software recovery and nokia software updater retail but got some different error, anyone got same problems too?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
With the change from Nokia ownership to Microsoft ownership of the Lumia line of devices... I think the old Nokia toolsets are going to fall into the grey and fade away. Nokia might not support the server capacity for the outdated program.

Try this tool : http://download.fds-ncom.nokia.com/...covery/NokiaSoftwareRecoveryToolInstaller.exe Execute the file and then let it update to Lumia Software Recovery Tool 5.0.0. That is the latest official. You may have to select "My phone does not start up or respond" to get the tool to interact with your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon