Windows Phone app disappeared from the app list, shows up in Store as installed

JRum

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
On my other phone Lumia 625 I accidentily turned the phone off while it was downloading/updating a game. Now it's not on the app list nor in the games hub. But in the Store it says it's installed. I waited for an update of the game, hoping it would repair itself, but it didn't. It was updated but the game is still not there.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
If you login on your PC with your ms account and go to the store. There should be somewhere a setting to check "app certificate" or something like that. Please try this.

Update see also my post below.

Last edited:

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Some apps are region specific if you changed it to an unsupported one it will not be displayed. This was during WP7 days not sure with WP8 though..Example XBL tiltles or XBL is not supported in my home country before so when I SWITCH back to my region it wouldn't display games with LIVE titles

JRum

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks everybody, but it didn't help, Harrie-s. I clicked on reinstall but it didn't install anything, even though it says that it will appear in my app list. The game in qestion is Tribez :)

JRum

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
I did a hard reset, was the simplest way. Was glad that all my other games synced the progress over internet so at least i didn't loose that, just the one damn game :)
But thanks anyway!
P.s. I'm still amazed that such basic bugs exist in wp os.

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
This works!!! Thanks!
BTW you need to install the "windows-phone-8-0-sdk-lite-windows-732bit-64bit" first for it to work, but after that it saved my phone from a hard reset :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett