Lumia 735 reboot issue

Balint Bosman

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
when I'm using the the phone, the screen freezes (sometimes some weird green lines appear), and then the phone reboots. I have this once a day. I've tried soft, hard and recovery tool resets, they all didn't work. I have a micro SD card, but when the card is removed the issue is still present. Please help me!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
when I'm using the the phone, the screen freezes (sometimes some weird green lines appear), and then the phone reboots. I have this once a day. I've tried soft, hard and recovery tool resets, they all didn't work. I have a micro SD card, but when the card is removed the issue is still present. Please help me!

Time to see if Nokia/MSFT warranty is covering the issue and send your unit in.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
From the Start Screen Page over to the App list > Scroll down and look for Nokia Care > Open the App > tap on "Check My Warranty"

kevin_1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue. I am from the Netherlands too. My phone already returned from Nokia Repair, but they can't fix it. They can't reproduce the issue. So the only thing they do is reset your phone.
PM me for the email address of the Nokia helpdesk Europe.

Balint Bosman

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue. I am from the Netherlands too. My phone already returned from Nokia Repair, but they can't fix it. They can't reproduce the issue. So the only thing they do is reset your phone.
PM me for the email address of the Nokia helpdesk Europe.

Dat is echt heel erg vervelend. Ik heb hem net aangemeld... Ik ga het alsnog proberen.. En wat kan ik met dat email adres?
(translation to english)
That really sucks, I just registered my device for online repair... I'm going to send it in anyway.. And what can I do with that email address?

Last edited:

kevin_1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Dat is echt heel erg vervelend. Ik heb hem net aangemeld... Ik ga het alsnog proberen.. En wat kan ik met dat email adres?
(translation to english)
That really sucks, I just registered my device for online repair... I'm going to send it in anyway.. And what can I do with that email address?
I have mailed a log with times when he reboots and what I was doing with the phone at that moment. They promised me to mail me tomorrow (Monday) with a solution. I would let you know when I have a solution. Would you let me know if Nokia repair (Arvato) has successfully repaired your phone?

Balint Bosman

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I have mailed a log with times when he reboots and what I was doing with the phone at that moment. They promised me to mail me tomorrow (Monday) with a solution. I would let you know when I have a solution. Would you let me know if Nokia repair (Arvato) has successfully repaired your phone?

Yes, I will! And please let me know if you have a solution!
At what times does your phone reboot? Mine reboots in the afternoon or evening. ( 16:00 - 19:00 )

I'm going to send my phone tomorrow..

kevin_1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I will! And please let me know if you have a solution!
At what times does your phone reboot? Mine reboots in the afternoon or evening. ( 16:00 - 19:00 )

I'm going to send my phone tomorrow..

The earliest reboot on a day is 7:25 and the latest 21:25. It never reboots in standby. That's probably the reason I don't had a reboot at night.

Balint Bosman

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
by the way,
when registering my Phone at Arvato, my exact problem was already listed in a problem selection menu and it said 'repair within warranty', so that means that they WILL fix the error (if they find it).
please keep me updated if you have the solution.
thanks
Balint

kevin_1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
by the way,
when registering my Phone at Arvato, my exact problem was already listed in a problem selection menu and it said 'repair within warranty', so that means that they WILL fix the error (if they find it).
thanks
Balint

Their answer is to send the phone again to Nokia Repair with a description of the issue, but I already did that. I don't want another week without my phone.

kevin_1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
by the way,
thanks
Balint
Did Arvato repaired your phone successfully?

dysje

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
In your phone settings list, is there something regarding silent hours (a cortana setting)? It shouldn't be there, but on the Lumia 830's that keeps restarting for some reason it's there. Maybe pointing towards a strange software problem, maybe factory installed software is the wrong type for your phone.

kevin_1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
In your phone settings list, is there something regarding silent hours (a cortana setting)? It shouldn't be there, but on the Lumia 830's that keeps restarting for some reason it's there. Maybe pointing towards a strange software problem, maybe factory installed software is the wrong type for your phone.

I can't find silent hours

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3