How do I remove Red Eye?

Stuperior

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Removing Red Eye

Hi all,

Am i missing something here, is the ability to remove red eye not built into Windows Phone and the default camera software? Or even the Nokia/Lumia camera app?

Removing red eye was always simple on my 808 pureview, but on my Lumia 925, I just can't see how you're meant to do it!
Do I need to get a 3rd party app? If so, any recommendations please?

On a different subject - I'm close to buying a 930, is the camera that much better on the L930 than the L925? I've read many reviews etc, but interested to hear from any users that have upgraded to the 930 from a 925 and what their real world results are?

Thanks all
(P.S. Isn't this a great forum :))

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Removing Red Eye

They removed it from Lumia creative studio.
Stupid ms...they refresh an ap and get rid of important features. Very clever.

Don't forget that Creative Studio was a Nokia app before it became a Microsoft App. If the software rights behind the red-eye removal was left with Nokia, then of course Microsoft have to remove it...

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site

Every phone got this feature...and since many of the other third party apps got this feature, it cant be ao hard to implement it....but well. That's ms

Last edited:

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site

Don't forget that Creative Studio was a Nokia app before it became a Microsoft App. If the software rights behind the red-eye removal was left with Nokia, then of course Microsoft have to remove it...

Blaaaaaa... Almost every 3rd party got this feature. Ao it cant be that hard to implement it...or just get the license from Nokia.
Anyway, cant be so complicated, it's a simple yet useful feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz