Need phone recommendation

lkbig

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Switching to Windows Phone from being a Nexus fan. It seems that the 930 is the best window phone you can get right now. But is also seems that it doesn't work on US LTE... Any other recommendations for phones? I am on Straight Talk running over ATT towers. I always buy my phones unlocked and unaffiliated with any carriers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Abhishek P

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello, and welcome to WP 😊.
the 1520 is still a pretty good device and is the best, if you can handle its size.
Or, I would suggest the HTC one m8 for windows, if you wanna check it out.

lkbig

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I was looking at the 1520.3 as well. I'm not opposed to big phones. I do wonder how relevant it will be in a year or so considering it is already a year old.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Dharmang Bhavsar

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
We are expecting Microsoft to release some new phones with the new WINDOWS 10 coming. But it will be 5-6 months as of now.. If u can wait till then , its well and good but if u cant 1520 is presently the best you can get and htc one m8 is also nice . L930 aint as good as 1520 because it doesnt have glance( I m sure u wouldnt want to use your phone w/o it) .. Anyways welcome to WP family.. Brace yourself.. U will be surprised by WP( in a good way).. Cheerio!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes