Is it best to buy a Lumia 2520?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

is best to buy lumia 2520.is there any problem in that are which tablet can i prefare

Is best to buy lumia 2520

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That depends on you and the price.

It's a capable device. It's not one I PERSONALLY would get, but plenty of other enjoy it.

Look at reviews, check other comparable devices (I'd get a Surface 2, but that's just my personal preference), see if the price is right, etc. etc.

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: is best to buy lumia 2520.is there any problem in that are which tablet can i prefare

I have a lumia 2520, and got it because it has direct access to LTE via Verizon. I found this a useful features, since I can use it as a mobile hotspot to supplement my tmobile data if need be. the screen is great, and the form factor I find great. it's a very capable tablet that I think could rival an ipad, without looking at the app selection. my only complaints are the micro-usb 3.0, and the uncertainty of what happens to windows RT with the windows 10 update. I hope it means that I now have a 10" windows phone, but that probably won't be the case.

If I had it to over again, I probably would still get a 2520 over a surface 2. But nowadays, you can get a 8" GSM windows tablet for $180 (HP Stream 8), and that uses free HSPA+ through tmobile, and not have to worry about the RT dilemma.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3