How do I get the Denim update for an unlocked Lumia 930 in Taiwan?

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
How to get the Denim update for an unlocked Lumia 930 in Taiwan

I bought an unlocked, "international" Lumia 930 from (ebay.in) in October this year, 2014.

extras+info shows: Cyan is installed. Manufacturer Name: RM-1045_1019. Mobile Operator: 000-TW.

Microsoft's Mobile Taiwan support page does not show the Lumia 930.

Can someone explain how I will be able to access this update once it is finally available for the 930? Thanks.

Last edited:

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Look in SETTINGS under ABOUT
carrier : CV??
The question mark shows the country code of your phone.

And on a ms support page you can see when the update is available.
It does not matter were you are you will get the update if it is released for your device

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to get the Denim update for an unlocked Lumia 930 in Taiwan

Strange but if the update is live for "International" than your phone will give a push up that there is an update. But when that is I do not know. You also can check ones a while under SETTINGS PHONE UPDATE and do a manual check.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to get the Denim update for an unlocked Lumia 930 in Taiwan

Some few 930s in Northeastern Europe are the only ones getting Denim yet. Due to cellular radio Regional requirements I'm going to guess you don't have one of those Country Variants.

None of the Asian Pacific Region model 930 variants has gotten the Denim update.

Relax and wait. If an update is owed to your phone, your phone will find it. FWIW some users are reporting Preview for Developers needs to be turned off to get this update...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3