Why isn't there a Care Location in Iraq (Everybody Please help. So important for me.)?

Daniel Rahimi

May 21, 2014
Visit site
No Care Location in Iraq (Everybody Please help. So important for me.)

Hey There!
My Lumia 1520 is Displaying(Error:Unable to find a bootable option. Press any key to shutdown.)
It have Guaranty in Iraq BUT, There is no Care Location in Iraq.
How i can repair it ?
Lumia Software Recovery Doesn't work.
Can't Flash with Care Suite.(ErrorCode 0x000220003 This FFU is too big for this device.)
Can't HARD Reset or soft Reset.
After connecting Charger it turns on and after pressing any key it reboots until the battery become flat.
EVERYBODY Please HELP!!!!!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: No Care Location in Iraq (Everybody Please help. So important for me.)

If zyou can't fix it with recovery software, then I'm pretty sure only option left is to go to service station. Try contacting Lumia/Microsoft/Nokia and see what they will say.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
How long did you leave it connected to your PC while running the software recovery tool. A while back, my 630 completely blacked out on me. I tried to use the software recovery tool a couple of times, but it didn't recognize the phone. The last time I tried it, I left it hooked up to my PC for quite a while. After a while, I came back to my PC, and it was ready to flash.

Daniel Rahimi

May 21, 2014
Visit site

They don't Accept it in Iraq.
Do other Stores in another countries accept it ? (Because there is no care location in iraq.) for Example UAE.

Last edited:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

They don't Accept it in Iraq.
Do other Stores in another countries accept it ? (Because there is no care location in iraq.) for Example UAE.

I recently gave my l1520 to Haddad care(Nokia care in Saudi Arabia) and they said I could have given it to the store I bought it from except they take 2 extra days to deliver it!
and if you are planning to give your phone in other countries.....you might not have warranty in that country!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3