How do I recover my password for my Microsoft account?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

have not received code

Hi, I have forgotten my password for my microsoft account which i use for my Nokia phone. As as result I cannot download any new apps. I have tried to get a new password on the microsoft account website and it says it will send a code to another of my email accounts. But I have tried this loads of times and i am not receiving a code. I have checked the Spam and junk folders but nothing there. Please help,
Thanks

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: have not received code

You should contact Microsoft as we can't help you here. We are a user community.

https://gethelp.live.com/Pages/MSO....Microsoft account&ForumID=261804&Locale=en-us

Keep in mind the only way to receive a code to an email is if you have set up that email in your MS account previously. If this hasn't been set then you will not receive a code. In which case you may find it difficult gaining access to your account.

Good luck.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: have not received code

Hi, I have forgotten my password for my microsoft account which i use for my Nokia phone. As as result I cannot download any new apps. I have tried to get a new password on the microsoft account website and it says it will send a code to another of my email accounts. But I have tried this loads of times and i am not receiving a code. I have checked the Spam and junk folders but nothing there. Please help,
Thanks

How long have you waited for the code to arrive? It may take anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour (or more but in rare cases).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte