issues of cyan - camera - video - glance screen

W

WPCentral Question

Im using a lumia 720 with Cyan - none of the below issues happened until 2-3 months

with recent upgrades the following happened

1. My SD Card was not getting recognized (mind u i still can read all the data when i connect it to my laptop) , it was a class 4 sd card, upon checking different forums i was said to change the sd card , bought a Class 10 SD card., for some days everything was fine then issues started

2. recently there was an upgrade to camera & also videos after which my older videos which were present earlier have stopped playing - always shows cannot play this file!!!, old photos - Cant get the image try again later . When i take a new photo the photo initially saves & i can view the thumbnail but when i open it the same " Cant get the image try again later..." Videos anything beyond 10 seconds are not saving, even when the lessones gets saved i m unable to view after aminute .

3. Glance Screen also isnot working properly - the orientation is at the opposite end (i.,e the glance screen is displaying at the top - near to the camera), this was noticed earlier in the glance screen beta app as well.

4. Mp3s most of my old mp3s the music app fails to read "something happened....." comes

5. Most of converted videos doesnt play at all (converted using Windows Movie maker into Windows phone readable file) until this cyan update i used to transfer most of the video files which used to play clearly

have tried :

soft reset, hard reset , reset using lumia recovery tool , changed the sd card but the result is the same. Every time i reset i have not used the old backup for fear of the issues being crept in.

Either the testing phase of the software has gone into doldrums or no ones bothered to rectify these...

|

harish g bhat
0 Points

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans