Why is SnapChat permanently locked on my account?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

SnapChat permanently locked my account

SnapChat permanently locked my account and now I can't open it. Ever. They say that I'm using a third-party application called 6snap and so they kicked me out without warning. How is this fair? Please unlock my account

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: SnapChat permanently locked my account

Yes, all third party Snapchat client apps are banned like 6snap... not only that, Snapchat made warnings of erasing users account if using 3rd party app, but Snapchat never made any app or alternative for WP. So, i suppose they have enough resources to make an app to WP... yet nothing.

I doubt this could work, but at least you can voice your discomfort here.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

SnapChat permanently locked my account and now I can't open it. Ever. They say that I'm using a third-party application called 6snap and so they kicked me out without warning. How is this fair? Please unlock my account

1) It their service and you were using an unapproved third party app. You may not like it but it is absolutely fair.
2) It was not without warning. You either discounted or ignored the warnings.
3) Like every other app in existence they are under no obligation to offer apps for any specific platform so again while you may not like the situation it is fair.
4) Why are you asking people here to unlock your account?

Mike Waechter

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

1) It their service and you were using an unapproved third party app. You may not like it but it is absolutely fair.
2) It was not without warning. You either discounted or ignored the warnings.
3) Like every other app in existence they are under no obligation to offer apps for any specific platform so again while you may not like the situation it is fair.
4) Why are you asking people here to unlock your account?

Wow, I'm not shocked at your post but I'm shocked at those who liked and thanked your post. You can truly tell those that have real valid issues and those that are so blind, they ignore what's in front of their face. Continue putting these users down and you won't have an OS at all.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

Wow, I'm not shocked at your post but I'm shocked at those who liked and thanked your post.

Huh? When I read this I immediately liked and thanked his post! Like he said, it's totally fair. Snapchat does not owe us anything. There is nothing unfair about what they did. I think they were more than fair to give multiple warnings. They even said how you could get back in by changing your password, but that you may be permanently banned if you continued to use a 3rd party app.

There have been a zillion threads like this already. It seems like some think that it is owed to them. It's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariaabsom