Why my windows file that i have installed is in local disk e but not in local disk c??

W

WPCentral Question

I have installed windows 7 on my laptop.. After that the windows file that i have installed is in local disk e but not in local disk c.. Why????? I cannot delete the local disk e because the windows that i use is in the local disk e.. not l.disk c... Now i cannot download any program because the local disk e has full... : ' (
pleasee solve this problemss...
Thnks!!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You apparently chose a different partition for the installation, that's it. You can still download whatever you want, you just have to pick a destination folder that's outside of drive E (e.g. drive C). You could also simply create a folder on drive C and map it to the download folder on drive E. I for one would perform a fresh install though and put Windows back on drive C. There are ways to move Windows over to a different location and simply edit the master boot record in order to tell it where to find the boot up files. But it's nothing I would recommend anyone to do, as it can still cause issues with 3rd party applications.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss