Battery on Lumia 1520

Zourak99

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, i recently got a new Lumia 1520 and I have experienced that the battery goes empty way too fast. WhatsApp has the most usage. But that should not bother a 3400mAh Battery. I have only charged it 3 times, could it be the case that the battery has to be charged more often to work complete? (sry for bad English)

Zourak99

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
I mean there is a difference between the battery if this monster and the iPhone 4 but I guess I expected too much. And the fact that WhatsApp needs alot of battery doesn't help.

Quhi

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Well it's not too bad, but if you don't like it, you can increase the battery life by turning off location, bluetooth, nfc, double tap to wake the phone, modifying the glance settings, the advanced brightness settings, where you can choose how bright are low, medium and high levels. Also check how often your microsoft and other accounts synchronize, it would be better to set it at least on 15 minutes, though 30 would be better. Of course it is still important for you to show your battery saver screenshots.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Occasionally I find on other Windows phones you have to power down the phone when off power, wait 30 seconds and power on to kill some background task or firmware bug that drains the battery. Not sure if 1520 suffers from that particular issue if the battery is draining faster than expected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)