Where are my videos downloaded from US browser storing on my Lumia 730?

Sahil Mehta2

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey i can not find the videos downloaded from us browser in Lumia 730.

hey i can not find the videos downloaded from us browser an as well as if i send photos to my lumia 730 it is hidden somewhwre....i dont know where videos an pictures are gone..What should i do can i get some help regarding this???

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Hey i can not find the videos downloaded from us browser in Lumia 730.

Vids downloaded via a youtube app are stored locally within the app itself; I'm only highlighting that, because it might be applicable to your situation. Btw did you check the "Music" and the "Video" apps? if they are on the phone those apps should detect them..

Alternatively you could download a file manager (try: Files from MS) and checking every folder until you find the vids

Sahil Mehta2

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Can not find downloaded videos in Lumia 730

I have got Media explorer and File manager as well...But still i am not able find anything..
and moreover it has consumed my phone storage memory more than 700mb.
There are no obstacles when i download any mp3 it directly reflects in music but video???????????

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Hey i can not find the videos downloaded from us browser in Lumia 730.

Download files app from MS store written by MS themselves. When you open that app it will show you the used space. Tap on that to open folders and click on videos folder where you will find your files.

Option 2 is open the videos hub and it will show all local content or videos. tap and hold for options on that video.

Option 3 connect to PC Via USB and browse all the folders to check is that browser is storing elsewhere.

Stuff on the phone but not in the pictures folder will not show in camera roll.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire