Lumia 830 vs. 930 vs. 1020 Need help making a decision

W

WPCentral Question

Hi everyone. I am trying to make a buying decision between these 3 devices. Maybe you can help me out. Here are the guidelines of what I consider important (they are in order of importance):

BATTERY - a) It's very important to me that the battery is long lasting. I don't want to be one of those people that are continuously recharging their smartphones in the office. I want a battery that with a moderate use of the device, it lasts from early in the morning until late at night and still have a small reserve for any urgent call.
b) When I started looking for smartphones, it was very important to me that it had a removable battery. The reason is that I am not of those people that buy a new phone every year. I've had phones that I made them last 3 years. I know that only the 830 complies with this feature. Later, someone told me "of all the cellphones with removable battery you've had in your life, to how many of them did you replace the battery?". Answer is "never". Should I care whether the battery is removable or not? Is the lifetime of an internal battery longer than the one from a removable one?

CAMERA - a) I am not a professional photographer. I don't even have a DSLR camera (Canon, Nikon, etc.), that's why I would like to have a smartphone with a good camera that could more or less substitute a DSLR and that I can use when I do trips or go on vacation.
b) Between the 830 and the 930, despite the megapixels amount, which one takes better photos? (low light, colours, pics with more "life", etc.)

SOUND RECORDING - I am a big fan of music (and a musician as well) and I know that the 3 models can record concerts without any distortion. I don't think I care whether it records 5.1 surround or not. Is there any improvement in sound recording in the 830/930 compared to the 1020?

GPS - I would like to have a good GPS experience for driving in my car. Do the 3 devices work equally fluid?

INTERNET - I would like to have a fluid navigation.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintchip