Nightstand Function

Br1t

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
So I've been with WP for over 4 years but I still use my old Blackberry Bold cradled on my nightstand as a clock/alarm.

I can't for the life of me repeat it's function on WP. I'm currently on an M8, have a portrait dock and just want a reliable way to clock display when docked, a strong night dimming function, reliable alarm. The big issue with apps doing this is the lock screen over ride. You can't have a black screen, unlock the phone and avoid a blinding lockscreen just to see the time, the app has to be continuously active or tombstoned.

I feel the real solution is some kind of alternative "night mode" lock screen so we can have it auto activate while on charge during certain hours.

Br1t

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
It's unfortunate you have an HTC rather than a Nokia else Glance would have solved your problems!

Actually I used to have glance and its only half a solution, I still stuck with the blackberry while with lumia. Also alot of lumias still don't support it either.

As to why? It's also not time manageable. You need glance on 24/7 draining battery as you can't configure it based in time of day usage. Alarms are not integrated into it either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS