Anyone have an issue with losing text messages on Samsung ATIV SE with Verizon service?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

On several different occasions blocks of text messages have just disappeared from my phone. The blocks of messages were not at the end or beginning but in the middle. For instance, the first occurrence I had messages from September 5 through November 9th and messages that disappeared were from September 30th through October 25th. Everything else was still there. The second occurrence the messages just randomly disappeared with no pattern at all. Verizon replaced the phone and it just happened on my new phone. This time a block of messages again. I spent a couple of hours on the phone with Verizon and they could not figure it out so we contacted Samsung (Verizon rep and myself). They had no idea and really didn't seem to care. Lastly we tried Microsoft and I was told that they don't support windows on mobile devices I would have to contact Samsung. So round and round we go with no solution. I love this phone but I need a solution to this issue. Anyone have any idea? Also where is 8.1 for this phone!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo