DT-910 Charging stand and Lumia 830 not playing well together

Immortal Lobster

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I just returned to my desk at work where I have adt-903 charger, and I've developed a conundrum..... My 830 came from att, with the green cover, and it worked just fine. Over the holidays I was in Europe and picked up an orange qi back plate, which works just fine on my dt-900, but not on my 910. Does anybody know why? If I hold the phone about 1/8-1/4 inch away, it works, but will not work flush.

Also..... Does anybody know when the dt-903 becomes available?

Last edited:

hemwick

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I just returned to my desk at work where I have adt-903 charger, and I've developed a conundrum..... My 830 came from att, with the green cover, and it worked just fine. Over the holidays I was in Europe and picked up an orange qi back plate, which works just fine on my dt-900, but not on my 910. Does anybody know why? If I hold the phone about 1/8-1/4 inch away, it works, but will not work flush.

Also..... Does anybody know when the dt-903 becomes available?

Did you ever find a solution for this? I recently got an AT&T 830 to replace my Canadian Rogers unit, and I'm having the same problem

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
The coils are different from the UK back covers and the US back covers. I had to position my phone at different angles and positions to get that charging led to come on. I had issues with my L830 when I was using it, even with cases. My L920 was superior when charging.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs