When is Nokia Lumia 930 getting Denim in UK?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When is Nokia Lumia 930 getting Denim in UK!!

Hello.
I was under the impression the 930 would be one of the first to get the update. Now I still don't have it and can't find any info. Who knows when 930 will get denim in UK.
Thanks!!

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: When is Nokia Lumia 930 getting Denim in UK!!

It will be released on 13/01/2015, those in the US will get this joke :p.

Joking aside, no-one outside carriers, network partners etc and Microsoft knows.

However if you wish you can flash another countries rom, providing they use the same radio (2g, 3g, 4g LTE) frequencies onto your device as the last thing you want to do is mess up the radio.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yeah... That was the Rumor. 930/1520 were first in line for denim. Didn't pan out that way.

Check these lists for when your update has hit: Software update for Lumia with Windows Phone 8 - Nokia

Your phone is probably checking one or twice a day all by itself anyway.

When using the lists: remember, it doesn't matter where you are, use your phone's origin to find eligibility by Region/Country/Carrier/Model.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

Denim FIRMWARE isn't supposed to start going out until 2015, I'm sure they didn't mean 6 days in.
Remember Firmware and OS updates are the same thing.

Marty89

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site

Hello.
I was under the impression the 930 would be one of the first to get the update. Now I still don't have it and can't find any info. Who knows when 930 will get denim in UK.
Thanks!!

You have to wait. It's one of the biggest problems to release update for the country variants at the same time, at least for Microsoft. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoresAdrowe