Where can I find more details about Lumia Electric Ultramarine?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
You are correct but what is Lumia electric ultramarine? Even bing does not know. Only thing I found is that an ultramarine a back cover is for the Lumia 920.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Where can I find more details about Lumia Electric Ultramarine?

Or RM-1072-1024

I think you have two things going on here... and a typo.

1. Electric Ultramarine??? IDK where that naming idea comes from, but you are suggesting it is Firmware.
2. The typo... Maybe referring to the "leaked" rumor of a new Model which will use RM-1072 and RM-1074 (correcting for typo) for variants. Supposedly the RM-1072 was spotted in testing for FCC clearance Indonesia.

A new model may launch with new Firmware installed as a pre-release. That has happened. The reported spec on RM-1072 puts it in the mid-range of devices I believe.

The Windows Central crew is pretty good about sussing out rumors and trying to separate fact from wishful thinking. Keep an eye on the WC News Feed as I'm sure they will highlight anything that is likely or substantiated.

Windows Central | News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Re: Where can I find more details about Lumia Electric Ultramarine?

I think you have two things going on here... and a typo.

1. Electric Ultramarine??? IDK where that naming idea comes from, but you are suggesting it is Firmware.
2. The typo... Maybe referring to the "leaked" rumor of a new Model which will use RM-1072 and RM-1074 (correcting for typo) for variants. Supposedly the RM-1072 was spotted in testing for FCC clearance Indonesia.

A new model may launch with new Firmware installed as a pre-release. That has happened. The reported spec on RM-1072 puts it in the mid-range of devices I believe.

The Windows Central crew is pretty good about sussing out rumors and trying to separate fact from wishful thinking. Keep an eye on the WC News Feed as I'm sure they will highlight anything that is likely or substantiated.

Windows Central | News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone

Thanks for bringing us back on topic. Lost my cool for a moment.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The fact that when searching for Lumia Electric Ultramarine on Google the first result is this post says that the above two answers are helpful as s**t.

Or it means there is no such thing as Lumia Electric Ultramarine Boogaloo...

Got a web site quote or link or something? 'cause no one here can seem to find that wily rascal anywhere but the first post of this thread...

I did find this one though: http://lumiaconversations.microsoft.com/2014/07/25/electric-potato-acid-test-art-lumia-930/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos