Netflix 4.0 update

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Neither the app description nor any article covering the 4.0 update said anything specifically about the resolution. It only said "better video quality". Since Netflix supported 720p before 4.0, you might assume it's now supporting 1080p. But "better video quality" doesn't necessarily need to refer to the resolution.
Netflix for iOS and Android DOES support 1080p though.

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Neither the app description nor any article covering the 4.0 update said anything specifically about the resolution. It only said "better video quality". Since Netflix supported 720p before 4.0, you might assume it's now supporting 1080p. But "better video quality" doesn't necessarily need to refer to the resolution.
Netflix for iOS and Android DOES support 1080p though.

Yeah, I'm not sure. I ...idk. I really love the display of my 1520. It was partially designed for media consumption, so, I really want to utilize all of it's pixels. Thank you for replying.. you can see no one else did.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not sure. I ...idk. I really love the display of my 1520. It was partially designed for media consumption, so, I really want to utilize all of it's pixels. Thank you for replying.. you can see no one else did.

The fact that no one else replied is because you simply ignored the most important things to keep in mind when creating a new post on the windowscentral forums. You need to add a little bit of whining, some complaints and a huge portion of ranting. The reply counter will literally explode. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo