Why do my bottom button on Lumia 1020 not work?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have had this problem for a couple of weeks now and I have tried to do a soft restart of the phone but it didn't help.
The problem is. Every time I have my keyboard I cant use the send button or any other of the bottom row buttons. The only way i can use them is by touching the middle of the screen so the keyboard goes away and then i can use them.
The other thing is, when I pull the action center down, I can't pull it up again and I have to hit the home button for it to go away.
I'm not a developer so I don't have the newest update i have 8.1 Cyan, not even the Cyan Update 1. And yes I have checked for an update for the phone and there is still no update.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I have had this problem for a couple of weeks now and I have tried to do a soft restart of the phone but it didn't help.
The problem is. Every time I have my keyboard I cant use the send button or any other of the bottom row buttons. The only way i can use them is by touching the middle of the screen so the keyboard goes away and then i can use them.
The other thing is, when I pull the action center down, I can't pull it up again and I have to hit the home button for it to go away.
I'm not a developer so I don't have the newest update i have 8.1 Cyan, not even the Cyan Update 1. And yes I have checked for an update for the phone and there is still no update.

This sounds like a hardware problem with the screen, which implies replacement of the screen (or a portion of it).

As for developer updates, you currently don't need to be a developer to "join" the "Developer" preview program. Just download the Preview for Developers App and enable it for your device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963