How to note down a number while on a call?

Sumesh Thomas

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I am using my Lumia 925 for 7 months and I really like the phone and the UI. It has been a pain every time when you need to note down a number in the midst of a call. Is there any way to note something down while the other person is sharing something. Everytime I try to open a note, the phone page interferes this action. Same thing happens when you try to share a number from phone book to the other person while on a call. Is there any easy way of doing it?

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
While in a call, just tap the Start button, it will take you to the start screen and then you can open any app (messaging, e.g.) to take a note. You may also turn on the speaker so that you can type while you listen to the call. Similarly, you can open the People hub and open a contact to read out the details.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
While in a call, just tap the Start button, it will take you to the start screen and then you can open any app (messaging, e.g.) to take a note. You may also turn on the speaker so that you can type while you listen to the call. Similarly, you can open the People hub and open a contact to read out the details.

^^^ This... But put it on speaker phone first.

Sumesh Thomas

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
I think putting the speaker mode on is the only way. Because if you place the phone on your ear after opening the people hub, the phone page will come and the people hub page that you opened will go and you will have to open it again and find the number again while the caller is waiting. I remember this was the simplest thing that we were doing with the old phones, especially Nokia, and now the time has come where we can do amazing things with our phones and the simple things got hard ones..but I believe there will be an easy way of doing this...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro