Can I get some help with some issues I am having with my Samsung Ativ S Neo?

rodney0905

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Ativ S Neo: Multiple issues

I am having mulitpl issues with a Sprint Samsung Ativ S Neo I bought off Craigslist.

I see no "Network Profile" option in settings. Reading around the forum, it looks like the WP 8.1 Update removed this option. I don't know whether the DP or Official update removed it but it's gone.

Also, picture messaging does not work, which means my group messaging does not work. Again, reading around the forum, it looks like the update broke this too.

I can't seem to find any way to downgrade to WP 8 or install the stock ROM.

Any suggestions?

rodney0905

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Ativ S Neo: Multiple issues

I noticed that early on and tried it. Didn't do the trick. I've talked to Ting multiple times and no one seems to have a fix.

Under settings>cellular and sim, nothing shows up under the network name.

I have no clue what's going on with it.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

See if you can get a tech escalation... A Real Tech, not a customer service type doing look ups off a script prompt.

Ask for a reprovision on your device. That's a network side authorization of services usable.

rodney0905

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Ativ S Neo: Multiple issues

See if you can get a tech escalation... A Real Tech, not a customer service type doing look ups off a script prompt.

Ask for a reprovision on your device. That's a network side authorization of services usable.

Are you familiar with Ting service? I'm curious their process for BYOD tech support. I'll attempt this and report back.

I am familiar with all of the Sprint WP 8.1 update messing cellular data/mms up stuff. It is a known issue. Something from what I've read is more of a WP 8.1 Sprint update issue than a carrier issue.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm vaguely aware of Ting. To be honest I avoid CDMA networks. I'm approaching this as a generalist interested in carriers and how they work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788