How do I change the default streaming player?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Change default streaming player and other questions

Hey,

I just recently got my Lumia 735 and I'm liking it alot so far. Coming from android I like the simplicity and swiftness of WP.
There's a few things I really miss tho. Maybe I just haven't figured out how to do those things or they're just not possible, that's why I'm here.
1. Is there a way to change the default player when streaming a video in the browser or to select a different player when streaming a vid. The default player is really a pain as you have to use the forward button to skip. Alternatively is there a browser which uses a different player or lets you choose?
2. Same for stored videos, can you somehow select which player to use when starting a video?
3. Dropbox: In Android I could share files via messenger apps by selecting the particular app from a menu directly in dropbox (sane applied to share a file from a file explorer) In WP I have to save on the phone then open the app and send it from there. Is it just impossible to share files directly from dropbox (or the explorer)?
4. Packing: I haven't found a decent app to zip or rar files, any recommendations?
5. Non transparent tiles: Some tiles like the Lumia photo apps or mix radio don't go with the accent color I've selected (in my case transparent or red) and remain purple and pink. Any way to change this?

That's it for now, probably some more coming soon.

Cheers in advance,
Mike

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I' sorry to say but at present windows phone does not support such features.....so the default player is the one which comes with OS.
Some apps doesn't go with the theme are the background.so there tiles cannot be changed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes