Why isn't my Lumia 930 updating to Denim?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 930 can't update to Denim

I got the Lumia Cyan update (No preview for developers installed) so I went to Settings > Phone Update to update it to Denim, but when I press the "Check for updates" button it tells me "Your Phone is up to date last check... " what am I supposed to do?
Sorry about the grammar but at the moment I'm desperate :-(

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 930 can't update to Denim

That means that the Denim update is not release yet for your phone.
And the only thing you have to do is what till it is released and than you will get it.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

On your phone under extra+info what is your mobile operator.

In the UK the county variant and Vodafone are released. EE and O2 did not realize it yet.

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site

It's only available for the white 930 at the moment, same thing happened me so I flashed it

The colour of your phone makes no difference. It's the mobile operator it's locked to that does.
White may be an O2 or whoever exclusive but you can also buy it unlocked in the UK and they have started receiving Denim.

iamthestig01

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site

If you check o2 Web or Twitter they keep blaming Microsoft saying they have not realised update back to them, so I'd say like me we will all have to wait till release promise was January but looking more like mid February ??

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I was going to say O2 are blaming MS for not releasing the firmware for them to test...
Sadly it's a waiting game, though I wouldn't expect it'll be too much longer. And normally O2 are quick to check/approve an update...

G.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3