Network Problem [Lumia730] how do I fix it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I Brought Nokia Lumia 730 recently. From the first day the Network is being dropped after every 1 hour and I have to restart my phone to come back again. I told this problem to the Nokia Care point also. The software flash operation is already done once . The problem is going on and on. Please Suggest me the genuine solution.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I Brought Nokia Lumia 730 recently. From the first day the Network is being dropped after every 1 hour and I have to restart my phone to come back again. I told this problem to the Nokia Care point also. The software flash operation is already done once . The problem is going on and on. Please Suggest me the genuine solution.

Since your phone has been "flashed" already, then the problem is most likely with the network and not with your phone.

If you're using WiFi, you may restart or reset your router (by turning it off for 15 seconds (or check operating manual for suggested reset procedure) and then turning it on again).

If you're using 3G/4G, you may want to check with your mobile service provider regarding network issues - they would usually guide you through a network-related de-bugging process. Alternatively, they might suggest you to have your SIM replaced while retaining your mobile number (if you're in a post-paid contract).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3