My Nokia Lumia 625 will not turn on, when on charge it heats up very quick at the top of the phone, what's going on with my phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Nokia Lumia 625 will ot turn on, when on charge it heats up very quick at the top of the phone

I changed the digitizer as it broke and after doing so I had slightly damaged the power/volume camera button strip, so there was a little problem as the on/off button stopped working this was fine initially as it powered up once plugged in, so all fine then about 30 minutes later it was off and very hot at the top/back of the phone and would not power up when plugged in i decided as it was becoming hot to detach the internal battery, on closer inspection I had noticed the on off button strip thing had broke completely so I ordered a new part and replaced etc but the same problem exists

Have i shorted out the ecb or was the digitizer I replaced faulty causing the over heating as where this plugs in is where it becomes hot

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 625 will ot turn on, when on charge it heats up very quick at the top of the phone

How can we know because we where not present during your repair. But a digitizer can not cause overheating so you must have damaged something during your repair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs