Why my mobile data network on Lumia 630 needs 5 to 10 minutes to activate??

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I turn on mobile data,in notification area I see 3G next to signal but the network isn't working.If I want to google something, immediately apperas that I'm not connected and so.And that happens with messanger,whats app all apps that need internet.And after few minutes to be precise(5 to 10) in above signal appears little mark,like on wi-fi that means I am connected then everything works normally,I can use my net.But when I turn it off same problem appears againg and so always .That means that I have to stay on net all time and mobile data using my battery that my phone hardly can pass one day without charge.
My network TELE 2.Please can anyone help me??

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You may benefit from an updated SIM card... Or a new APN set up. For some reason there is an unusual lag when getting authorization back from the carrier network.

Ask your carrier what the proper APN settings should be and make sure they match in Settings > cellular + SIM > SIM settings > edit internet APN

Carrier's do change this data from time to time and SIM cards can go out of date due to these changes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynoGills