why cant access games like evolve, BrothersinArms 3 and modern combat 5 in the phone app store?

donzegibone

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I cant access games such as evolve, brothers in arms and modern combat 5 in the app store. I'm using a T-Mobile Lumia 925 with 8.1 cyan on wifi in the USA. I always get error messages that game is not available in the store even if it is in the store and my friends can download it. I'm 18yrs plus and I don't have any parental restriction on my account. I called Microsoft and they didn't know what the problem was and asked me to call the publishers it is getting annoying 😒 I cant stand it. Pls someone help

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
But my age on my Microsoft account is appropriate and I cant see or change the Xbox age

You may need to call Microsoft Customer Care so they can help: microsoft customer care - Bing

I'm making an educated guess based on your issue and previous help given by others. Try the Customer Care line and suggest the root cause issue of an xBox profile... Maybe they can help you.

What happens is that Microsoft knows your of an appropriate age, but somewhere in the servers xBox may think you are not. Between the two, the caution wins out and game denied... Again, an educated guess. Microsoft has a lot of servers. They are all supposed to be in sync. Sometimes they aren't. It's a busy system and glitch happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoresAdrowe