Why isn't my Lumia 720 charging properly?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Help!!! Issue with Lumia 720

When i plugged the charger it wasnt showing the charging icon..then i did a soft reset. Now i've got an other issue : when i turn on the screen it shows a black screen and within some seconds there is a " Resuming" and then it shows the photo.. i did a soft reset again , turned of the phone 3 times and still nothing..what should i do?

hj2132

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Help!!! Issue with Lumia 720

When i plugged the charger it wasnt showing the charging icon..then i did a soft reset. Now i've got an other issue : when i turn on the screen it shows a black screen and within some seconds there is a " Resuming" and then it shows the photo.. i did a soft reset again , turned of the phone 3 times and still nothing..what should i do?

Do you use any other lockscreen apps

Godson Arun Kumar

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Help!!! Issue with Lumia 720

May be the phone storage will be more consumed it may hav less space in phone storage
That is the reason. Phone memory upwards of 500 MB is necessary for not only smooth operation of the OS, but low internal memory creates problems and lag on boot up. I've had issues such as a blank lock key pad, blank action center. etc on boot up. With sufficient internal memory the problem doesn't crop up. This is just one of the shortcomings of having a 512 MB RAM device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12