What is the average or normal battery consumption on a 1520?

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I am curious to what the majority of Lumia 1520 owners are experiencing with their battery consumption.

I am averaging anywhere between a 4-5% per hour drain. I do mot make many calls during the day. Bi have three inboxes which update every 1-2hrs. Screen is on auto brightness. Wifi is on. Never play games on it either.

I refreshed my phone and installed apps on the hardrive and other file such as music, etc on my class 10 MicroSD card to see if the consumption/drain of the battery is better. It was the same.

Previously I had everything on the MicroSD card and read on the forum that having the phone access the card all times could cause more battery usage.

Anyhow, so with the above mentioned....still seeing a 4-5% drain. How about the rest of you Lumia 1520 owners?

oussama ait

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Mine with heavy usage ( gaming - youtubing - video calls) i end up with around 35-40% a day and with light usage my phone stays minimum full day and some time but this wasnt the case when i had preview for devs installed , the battery drains fast because of the diagnostics in the background and the usage feedbacks sent back in the time the battery drains so fast

Veett

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

from my perspective 4-5%/h is on the heavy usage category and if you aint doing much on the phone then there is something funky going on. I'm using my 1520 alot at work and on my free time and it still has enough juice to give 1-1? day of use. And on lighter use it easily lasts whole weekend.

I agree on that SD card thing. Have you tried using your phone completely without it? Or with different card?

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I apologize for the late reply...

I use a class 10 MicroSD ScanDisk. Brand new. Haven't used it in other devices.

Any other suggestions? Already reformatted card, reinstalled apps onto hard drive only and still the 4-5% drain. I even did a factory reset on the device as well.

T I T A N I C

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I apologize for the late reply...

I use a class 10 MicroSD ScanDisk. Brand new. Haven't used it in other devices.

Any other suggestions? Already reformatted card, reinstalled apps onto hard drive only and still the 4-5% drain. I even did a factory reset on the device as well.
I get the same average. I've got a lot of **** to tend to, so I use the phone alot. Wife runs about 3%; light user.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidCreased