Can't put pictures on Kids Corner ??

shielahswshielah

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I have kids corner on a 635 with win 8.1 and there's no place to add photos, I can add games and videos and choose a pict for the lock screen but won't let me put pictures, there's no option, are they going to add this feature? My grandson lost his dad and I want pictures for him on his kids corner...

shielahswshielah

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
First all, really sorry for your loss :unhappy:

There should be an option:
1) open kids corner
2) go to customise (the teal icon with the paint brush)
3) choose picture.

Yea it lets me pick a picture for his lock screen, just can't put pictures in the kids corner like thre main account so he can just scroll thru and look at them, you know what I mean? If this isn't an option that should make it one, he can watch the birthday videos, line why would they have an option for videos and not picts too..

Thank you... Not something you would think about til it hits home for a reason...

Last edited:

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh right, I see what you mean. Essentially what your asking is similar to the pinned favourites from the photo hub. Not a bad idea, perhaps you should post it on the uservoice for windows phone?

The only work around for kids corner that I can think of would be to create a video slide show of the pictures. You can use movie maker 8.1 by Venetasoft.

Here is the link to the app:

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=19ecadd0-5849-4565-a5d5-d4402a10941a

Your welcome and I know the feeling...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap