Can I get some help reverting back to Win 8.1 from 8.10 on my phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i am facing an issue while reverting back to win 8.1 from Win 10

the issue is after downloading software package during deployment phone gets restarted and windows phone recovery tool showing operation failed phone could not be found can anybody give me a solution

Richard Culverhouse

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: i am facing an issue while reverting back to win 8.1 from Win 10

Is this "Windows Central Question" a generic name? There are alot of these posts in multiple threads that come up in the "recent" list when I start the Windows Central app.
Very annoying.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

Is this "Windows Central Question" a generic name? There are alot of these posts in multiple threads that come up in the "recent" list when I start the Windows Central app.
Very annoying.
It's for guest users to ask a question without having to sign up, which really doesn't makes sense if someone trying to answer needs additional information from the poster

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Very annoying.

LOL I've seen "Windows Central Question" accused of spamming the board and calls for "his" ban.

It's for guest users to ask a question without having to sign up, which really doesn't makes sense if someone trying to answer needs additional information from the poster

Yep... and many first answers are a question, a request for more info. Few answer as fully as you, pankaj981. Most do not understand the "Guest" user has no reply privilege.

I think there is a broad and general misunderstanding about this forum. Many could gain insight from this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb