Why do all my apps keep closing?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why does all my apps keep closing

I have a 1520 with denim update.

For some reason every time I try to open apps it closes or crashes. Apps that close are fitbit, messenger, nextgen reader, facebook. You know its all the apps that I installed.
They just look like they are either opening or resuming and bam crashed.

Internet explorer works, messaging works, outlook works. So the inbuild apps works but none that I installed.

It might take up to 5 times for me to open an app and it will work.

Yes I have restarted the phone, I sure as hell dont want to keep restarting the phone every time the app crash. piece of crap Microsoft.

Any ideas out there?

missypen

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Really don't agree with the last response from this thread if you ain't willing to help don't reply and waste someone's time

I'm also going through this problem all my apps keep closing and my internet browser hardly works so I totally agree windows isn't all it makes out to be I've heard the only way to fix this problem is to completely reset your phone which means deleting everything on your phone as well but I'm sure there's other simple ways of doing it without a total reset its frustrating best thing to do is get a new phone which I'm going to do myself windows phone is terrible lets admit it

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
To both the OP and missypen, welcome to Windows Central.

Are all the concerned apps installed on an SD Card (L1520 has SD Card, but I don't know what your phone is, missypen)? If yes, then try moving them to your phone memory and see if the problem still persists.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani