Are Windows Phone App Store gift cards sold in the UK?

captaincalamity

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Can you buy Microsoft gift cards, to redeem in the store on windows phone, bit of a novice, I used to buy ITunes and play gift cards.

If you can where do they commonly stock them on the high street, thanks

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Am I asking something crazy here...i have found x box gift cards, are they the same, can they be used on the windows app store

Yes you can use x box gift cards in the windows app store.
I used them in the past but now i am using a credit card.
I understand your question because MS does not make it very clear what the differences are.

Get an Xbox gift card for games and entertainment on Xbox or Windows. Buy the latest games, map packs, music, movies, TV shows, and more.*

Great gift for a gamer

Get games and entertainment for Xbox One, Xbox 360, or Windows Phone 8. Buy the latest games, map packs, music, movies, TV shows, and more.* And on Xbox One, you can buy and download full blockbuster games the day they hit retail shelves.

This card will be sent to you. You can then go online with your Xbox, Windows 8.1 PC or tablet, or Windows Phone 8 and redeem the code on the card to buy apps, games, or entertainment.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/$25-Xbox-Gift-Card/productID.286355700
Xbox gift cards ? Microsoft Store

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani