How can I do video chat using Skype on my Lumia 630 in absence of front camera in my phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how can i do video chat using skype on my lumia 630 in absence of front camera in my phone?

in my lumia 630 i dont have front camera , then how can it be possible to do video chat...........is it possible or not?????

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: how can i do video chat using skype on my lumia 630 in absence of front camera in my phone?

in my lumia 630 i dont have front camera , then how can it be possible to do video chat...........is it possible or not?????
It is possible. Do video chat with your friend using back camera and hold it in front of mirror in such a way that you should be able to see your screen in the mirror.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can i do video chat using skype on my lumia 630 in absence of front camera in my phone?

It is possible. Do video chat with your friend using back camera and hold it in front of mirror in such a way that you should be able to see your screen in the mirror.

As if *chatting* someone up on video chat was not awkward enough. :grincry:

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

It's a pain, either you can see them or they can see you......or you look stupid holding a mirror!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3