Pebble app

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I know there isn't a first party app due to the childishness of the developer behind Pebble, but for now, is there a single app that atleast lets me control the music of my phone through my new Pebble? Im really bummed that I can't use it properly with my Lumia, and this is one reason that might make me switch.

badplanet

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes! Pebble Watch Lite is free and will let you control the music on your phone. It does not work with cloud services though.

Pebble Watch Pro will also let you control the FM Radio on your phone with up to 6 station presets. In addition you can install firmware updates and watch faces and watch apps. The pro version also allows you to get Twitter, Calendar, Weather, Battery and Network alerts.

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Yes! Pebble Watch Lite is free and will let you control the music on your phone. It does not work with cloud services though.

Pebble Watch Pro will also let you control the FM Radio on your phone with up to 6 station presets. In addition you can install firmware updates and watch faces and watch apps. The pro version also allows you to get Twitter, Calendar, Weather, Battery and Network alerts.

I assume you are the developer behind those apps. On your lite version, the music function is quite erratic, and sometimes refuses to work. And it doesn't work in the background. I'd be seriously impressed if you could make both your apps run in the background.

badplanet

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Both of those apps were written to the WP8 API and do not run in the background. I am working on a new WP8.1 Update 1 app. I do not have an ETA at this time as I hope to add notifications with it and that requires special permission from MS.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Both of those apps were written to the WP8 API and do not run in the background. I am working on a new WP8.1 Update 1 app. I do not have an ETA at this time as I hope to add notifications with it and that requires special permission from MS.
If you have any problems getting the permissions from Microsoft, me and the rest of the WP community will complain till you get it. We've got your back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes