Upgrade 720 to 640XL or 730?

Wp_Shashwat

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Been a L720 user for two years and still love it, but I guess its time for an upgrade.. So should I get the 730 or the 640XL? Both would be priced around the same range I guess.. Opinions?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Simple choice:

If a higher resolution camera, screen size and Glance is important go for the XL.

If you like AMOLED better and are a fan of wireless charging go for the 730.

My guess is the Lumia 730 would be getting the new faster Lumia Camera 5 with Rich Capture before Windows 10.

Last edited:

Wp_Shashwat

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Simple choice:

If a higher resolution camera, screen size and Glance is important go for the XL.

If you like AMOLED better and are a fan of wireless charging go for the 730.

My guess is the Lumia 730 would be getting the new faster Lumia Camera 5 with Rich Capture before Windows 10.
Well haven't used wireless charging, so I don't think I'll be missing it :p And I don't think the display will have much of a difference, will it? But The camera is very important.. So I think maybe the 640XL...

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Well haven't used wireless charging, so I don't think I'll be missing it :p And I don't think the display will have much of a difference, will it? But The camera is very important.. So I think maybe the 640XL...

No one knows that yet. AMOLED v/s IPS LCD is purely subjective, depends on the individual's choice. I hope these newer devices have been tested thoroughly before being released, especially the screen sensitivity

Wp_Shashwat

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
No one knows that yet. AMOLED v/s IPS LCD is purely subjective, depends on the individual's choice. I hope these newer devices have been tested thoroughly before being released, especially the screen sensitivity

Agree about the display part.. It is superior to the 730 in terms of specs right?? And what about with the 830?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap