Band doesn't connect to my phone after update.

Ser_Jake

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Okay, so ever since the two newest updates for my Microsoft Band, my phone has a hard time connecting to it. In the Bluetooth settings, when I go to pair the Band with my phone, my phone detects it, pairs with it, connects and then immediately disconnects. The only way I can get the Bluetooth connection to last Is by going into the Microsoft Health app and manually synching. Even then the synch never completes, showing a message that the connection timed out. (oddly Pimp My Band works fine) If I do that, the connection holds up for around an hour. I still don't recieve most of my notifications though, and when I do, trying to reply takes so long trying to connect that there's no point using it. I'm running the Windows 10 technical preview, which might be a factor. Besides that my Band also doesn't connect to my computer at all anymore. It isn't recognized. Does anyone have any tips or any suggestions, or is anyone having a similar experience?

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I think there were some instructions on the announcement page for Win10 relating to Band connectivity. Might be worth rolling back to earlier Win version to confirm if the issue is with Band or the phone.

MrFanta5stic

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually having this same issue, but I'm on the Denim update for the Lumia 1520. Not sure what the deal is. I've deleted it from my Bluetooth devices and reset the Band to factory, but still having the same issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb