Apps issues

rahul dev6

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Me is Lumia 535 use Kr raha Hu isse pahle mere pas Lumia 520 tha...windows phone look wise bahut. Accha hai but isme apps Ki bahut problem. Hai jese ek saal baad file manager aaya or fir voice recording ka koi feature nahi opera,vlc player,mx player jesi apps aayi but wo b properly work nahi karti ye apps launch hone se pahle itna halla Hua but. Usme b maja nahi or ek moli player hai wo b free nahi..temple run, subway surfers b aaye jab. Android jese os me log chala chala Kr Pak chuke the..android phone me aesa koi chaklr nahi na wo Kisi b app ka prachaar b jyada nahi karte h..me bs ye kahta Hu k hmara bharosa windows phone par se uthne mat do. Kuch aesa karo jisse mere tarah. Or b isse pasand krne lag..all the best..

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what all that says, but I'm experiencing major issues with apps on my L535. In the apps view, most are just showing small green tiles, no pictures. A few are listed in the apps view with their @{blah, blah, blah coded names}. And only a small fraction will actually open. Started this last night. After a hard reset this morning, all was fine throughout the day. However, the issues have returned.

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what all that says, but I'm experiencing major issues with apps on my L535. In the apps view, most are just showing small green tiles, no pictures. A few are listed in the apps view with their @{blah, blah, blah coded names}. And only a small fraction will actually open. Started this last night. After a hard reset this morning, all was fine throughout the day. However, the issues have returned.

As an addition he also says that some are getting sick of android and join WP only to find the "app gap" and lack of quality app. he also wished that many more would start accepting WP as a phone and start liking it like he has.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Me is Lumia 535 use Kr raha Hu isse pahle mere pas Lumia 520 tha...windows phone look wise bahut. Accha hai but isme apps Ki bahut problem. Hai jese ek saal baad file manager aaya or fir voice recording ka koi feature nahi opera,vlc player,mx player jesi apps aayi but wo b properly work nahi karti ye apps launch hone se pahle itna halla Hua but. Usme b maja nahi or ek moli player hai wo b free nahi..temple run, subway surfers b aaye jab. Android jese os me log chala chala Kr Pak chuke the..android phone me aesa koi chaklr nahi na wo Kisi b app ka prachaar b jyada nahi karte h..me bs ye kahta Hu k hmara bharosa windows phone par se uthne mat do. Kuch aesa karo jisse mere tarah. Or b isse pasand krne lag..all the best..

ANSWERS:

1) APP GAP : if you consider the whole picture there are tons of products and services run by Microsoft and not only Windows Phones, hence its quite a difficult task for paying equal attention to each one of them, however Microsoft is doing trying quite well getting customer feedback to improve their services and attract more developers to develop for the platform. With win 10 tech preview, many customers were able to provide essential feedback and MSFT did take the pain to go through many and try to solve them so the App Gap is not their problem totally its about developers who will develop for the platform and they are doing it, so its a matter of time.

2) As a developing OS , Windows Phone market share is quite low and therefore its quite reasonable to profit from app revenue from the Windows and Windows Phone store, its your support by purchasing paid apps and supporting and attracting more developers to develop for the platform.

3) There are many limitations to to platform which is why many users are currently avoiding the platform, its acceptable but there are some like me who want to support the platform, see it grow and profit and if u want to be a part of it, you should agree to live with these limitations

4) lastly please consider checking out the community rules and guidelines and speak in English as it is the only common language used by posters in this forum . Thank You
http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
...listed in the apps view with their @{blah, blah, blah coded names}...

Could be caused by a Microsoft Account sync error on Apps that are trying to update.

Make sure your date and time are correct. Check that your Microsoft Account can sync.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss