Reset my Lumia 625 back to factory settings WhatsApp won't work: How to fix?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date

Vinit Pratap

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Try Uninstalling and Reinstalling WhatsApp & see if it works.
If you had to reset your phone goto Settings>about>reset your phone. And yes, dont forget to backup all your files before resetting from both phone & SD card storage and do this when if you have at least 25% battery remaining.

Vinit Pratap

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Head over to your phone Settings > about > tap on "Reset your phone". This will reset your phone to the default factory settings, erasing all your personal data from your phone. You will be asked to confirm that you want to proceed, so be sure to have created a backup of all your important data first.
looks like we were typing at the same time and same stuffs lol :amaze:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
looks like we were typing at the same time and same stuffs lol :amaze:

Yep, but I forgot to mention that other forum members have also reported issues with WhatsApp (and other apps), that it cannot be opened at certain points in time. If this is the only problem of the phone, a factory reset may not solve the problem since the problem may be with the app. This happened both to my L1020 and my L535 (WhatsApp and Messenger), but I just waited for around half an hour before I could open them again. I'm guessing that it was an automatic backup of the apps and settings that was preventing certain apps from not running.

If the original post really wants reset his/her phone, then we've posted the exact same thing.:cool: But if WhatsApp was the only reason, I think waiting just a bit would solve the problem, and I don't think it will be worth the trouble of resetting and restoring all the data back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehalwadehra