Office 365 sign in issues on Lumia 535

7thsinner

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I tried sign in to office 365 on my MS Lumia 535 but it shows "we encountered a problem,the task cannot be completed" its been 3mnths and so many updates but none resolved this. I am from India btw..please help me out

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
What kinda question is that? Its not signing in.

I understood you were not able to 'sign in' but what I was hoping is if you could tell me if you had signed in before? Is this something that just happened? You indicated that is has been three months and there's been lots of changes and I was trying to sort out what exactly that meant.

The main reason why I'm asking that is there is a lot of misunderstanding of what a Office 365 account is. It is not a regular user account, it is a business account issued out to employees when using WP for business. A person who has bough the Office 365 subscription does not have a Office 365 account and the error message you received is what a person gets when they don't have a Office 365 account and they try to sign in.

That's why I wanted clarification.

I hope that helps you some?

7thsinner

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I understood you were not able to 'sign in' but what I was hoping is if you could tell me if you had signed in before? Is this something that just happened? You indicated that is has been three months and there's been lots of changes and I was trying to sort out what exactly that meant.

The main reason why I'm asking that is there is a lot of misunderstanding of what a Office 365 account is. It is not a regular user account, it is a business account issued out to employees when using WP for business. A person who has bough the Office 365 subscription does not have a Office 365 account and the error message you received is what a person gets when they don't have a Office 365 account and they try to sign in.

That's why I wanted clarification.

I hope that helps you some?

Now it make sense..thanks..and sorry I was rude..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon