What is a good 7 - 8" tablet to buy?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I recently broke my Dell venue pro 8 and am looking for a replacement. Don't want another Venue pro, it was a bit of a hassle when it came to the driver/firmware and the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth never seemed to work right.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd heard good things about Micro Center's WinBook tablets. (notable for having full size USB)
The ThinkPad 8 is one of the best, albeit, one of the most expensive in the size bracket. (battery life isn't quite as good)
Many of the Venue 8 Pro's competitors are pretty similar, with smaller differentiators. The ASUS Vivotab Note 8 has Wacom stylus support.

Wasim Wes Adetunji

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I recently broke my Dell venue pro 8 and am looking for a replacement. Don't want another Venue pro, it was a bit of a hassle when it came to the driver/firmware and the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth never seemed to work right.

My DVP8 has issues, but there is probably no other tablet that comes close to it's sturdiness, flexibility, active stylus, 8" size, etc, it has everything in one package.

several potatos

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Depending on your needs, the stream 8 might be suitable. Lower rAm, but 4G radio included, with free monthly data (200mb). My close friend got one and he liked it so much I got the 7 inch version.

You might also consider waiting for the next surface announcement in case they reintroduce the surface mini. That would inevitably be a beast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo