How do I remove speed dial from my phone?

rajn33

May 3, 2015
Visit site
My problem is speed dial history. It pops up whenever I select the phone tile. I can't get rid of it and it interferes with the normal use of my phone. Verizon tech support could not solve the problem but they will contact Nokia and I hope to have this resolved by tomorrow. I will keep you updated.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
My problem is speed dial history. It pops up whenever I select the phone tile. I can't get rid of it and it interferes with the normal use of my phone. Verizon tech support could not solve the problem but they will contact Nokia and I hope to have this resolved by tomorrow. I will keep you updated.

Good Luck with that - I believe all WinPhones do that.

What would you like to see ?
How does ' ... it interferes with the normal use of my phone.' ?

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I dont get it, when you open Phone tile what exactly do you want to see there?

Your phone tile starts from the place you closed it. Say you have Speed Dial open, now you close and reopen Phone. It will the speed dial.
And same scenario, you have History open, you close and reopen Phone, now History will open

If you want to see your contacts you need to open People not Phone

rajn33

May 3, 2015
Visit site
But I don't want to see speed dial history the default option. Here's what Nokia suggested and it works. When you see speed dial history, swipe from right to left and then regular history shows up. If you exit at that point, you will always see regular history when you select the phone tile. At some point in the future, if you do look at speed dial history and exit, then that becomes the default. I am OK with how it works.

rajn33

May 3, 2015
Visit site
But I don't want to see speed dial history the default option. Here's what Nokia suggested and it works. When you see speed dial history, swipe from right to left and then regular history shows up. If you exit at that point, you will always see regular history when you select the phone tile. At some point in the future, if you do look at speed dial history and exit, then that becomes the default. I am OK with how it works. It interferes with normal use and Speed dial history would supercede other pages, ie it would show up if I dial a # and I would not see the 'end call option'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb