WhatsApp call 📞

nabeel Madcon

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Every platform like android,iPhone,black berry..got WhatsApp voice call update 's..but in Windows...nothing happened....!!..any hope for WP version?

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I've a friend with an android device, latest whatsapp apk dloaded from the whatsapp website, and asked him to call on my 1020.

If i'm online, and he tries to call me, his phone will give a "...*phone number* is unable to receive Whatsapp calls at this time" prompt, and nothing happens at my phone during that time.

However, if i'm offline, and he tries to call me.. the call gets through, but again, only on his phone.. nothing happens on my phone. The moment I go online, the call wont get through.

Does this mean the call feature is already there, it's just a matter of the server 'officially' activates the voice call feature publicly?

vicky geth

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
I've a friend with an android device, latest whatsapp apk dloaded from the whatsapp website, and asked him to call on my 1020.

If i'm online, and he tries to call me, his phone will give a "...*phone number* is unable to receive Whatsapp calls at this time" prompt, and nothing happens at my phone during that time.

However, if i'm offline, and he tries to call me.. the call gets through, but again, only on his phone.. nothing happens on my phone. The moment I go online, the call wont get through.

Does this mean the call feature is already there, it's just a matter of the server 'officially' activates the voice call feature publicly?
No... They need to develop the app with that feature. You can't get just because they have activated that calling feature

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani