What's a good screen protector that won't ruin the 930's oleophobic coating?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi guys I was just looking for recommendations for a good screen protector for my Lumia 930? I don't really want to ruin the oleophobic coating and I've heard that even though gorilla glass is hard you still get microscratches. I'm thinking of something static (since I feel wet application may degrade the coating) and I want it to be as clear as possible without feeling super sticky (to move your finger across).

Thanks in advance!

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Tried a static protector, a wet application protector and a tempered glass protector. Ended up removing all of them because of fit and/or feel. The curve on the 930 screen makes it really tough to get a good fit. Guess I'll depend on the GG3 for protection.

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys I was just looking for recommendations for a good screen protector for my Lumia 930? I don't really want to ruin the oleophobic coating and I've heard that even though gorilla glass is hard you still get microscratches. I'm thinking of something static (since I feel wet application may degrade the coating) and I want it to be as clear as possible without feeling super sticky (to move your finger across).

Thanks in advance!

I'm using my 930 with no case of screen protector. If you get a screen protector that will just get scuffed us fairly fast. I would just enjoy the phone without one. Mine doesn't even have any micro scratches yet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linux86