Why can't i send mms on my boost mobile lumia 635?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I bought this phone last night and i think its pretty decent. it does the basics of what i want. but the one thing it wont do that is frustrating me is that it wont send mms. everytime i try to send a picture or anything it says "Can't send media content. Contact your mobile operator to adjust your settings." then it has a try again link at the end. I am not super good with phones so i have no idea if the problem is fixable or even how to fix it. If it cant be fixed i would be very disappointed and not so happy with this phone anymore. everything else that i know of works fine except for this

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I bought this phone last night and i think its pretty decent. it does the basics of what i want. but the one thing it wont do that is frustrating me is that it wont send mms. everytime i try to send a picture or anything it says "Can't send media content. Contact your mobile operator to adjust your settings." then it has a try again link at the end. I am not super good with phones so i have no idea if the problem is fixable or even how to fix it. If it cant be fixed i would be very disappointed and not so happy with this phone anymore. everything else that i know of works fine except for this

You may have already given the solution to the issue: Contact your mobile operator and adjust your settings.

MMS is not enabled by default for the majority of mobile service providers; most of the time you would need to let them activate the service for you, since this service may incur additional charges if used accidentally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxerBoeler