Lumia 1520 screen rotation.

Kobus Myburgh

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. I hope someone can help. Ever since I upgraded to denim, my screen is locked. I did a soft reset and it came right, but it just happened again. Soft reset doesn't work anymore. Is there anyone out there with the same issue?

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Mine does it after I use iheart radio or podcast pro. If I restart the phone it's fine but once I open one if those apps it is locked to portrait until I restart it. Doesn't sound exactly like what you r going through but figured I would throw that out there. Denim sucks for me in other ways, so much so that Im ready to be dine with thus phone and WP.

Erwin0723

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Its not your phone,,Denim has a lot of bug for 1520, camera,photo edit,lock screen,slow rotation,notifications,mobile data ( i have all of that problem with my 1520 since i got denim update n before it was fine ), doing soft reset sometime help some problem but it will come again n again, hard reset maybe the best option but you don't want lose all of app data and setting, i hope win10 mobile better that denim.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon