I guess I will start buying music for my phone rather than *free*

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
It's getting harder and intense to find good music downloaders with album art background picture etc, etc. Should I buy music or keep trying to get em free?

Thoughts? And what do you do?

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
It's getting harder and intense to find good music downloaders with album art background picture etc, etc. Should I buy music or keep trying to get em free?

Thoughts? And what do you do?
I do both. I mainly use MixRadio and Pandora. I also use Xbox Music. Downloaders are tricky. I've used Music Import and Audiotica with some success.

Best bet is legit downloads, like Amazon, Google Play, Xbox etc. If artwork is important to you.

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I do both. I mainly use MixRadio and Pandora. I also use Xbox Music. Downloaders are tricky. I've used Music Import and Audiotica with some success.

Best bet is legit downloads, like Amazon, Google Play, Xbox etc. If artwork is important to you.

If you're missing tags and know how to use Wikipedia to verify info. Use the Tag Editor app, grabs tag info from Xbox Music and Last.fm :3

Audiotica hasn't failed me yet, got me all tags and art for all songs I've downloaded from it. Waaay better than Music+

I mainly use MixRadio for discovering music because of unlimited skips. Hit Play Me, when you run out of skips back up to main screen and hit Play Me again for a fresh 6 skips. Rinse and repeat

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
If you're missing tags and know how to use Wikipedia to verify info. Use the Tag Editor app, grabs tag info from Xbox Music and Last.fm :3

Audiotica hasn't failed me yet, got me all tags and art for all songs I've downloaded from it. Waaay better than Music+

I mainly use MixRadio for discovering music because of unlimited skips. Hit Play Me, when you run out of skips back up to main screen and hit Play Me again for a fresh 6 skips. Rinse and repeat
I find I don't have to skip as often on MixRadio than I do other services. I'm starting to prefer it to the Xbox Music Pass.
Xbox Music really needs to up their game in the discovery department. Those 20 song radio stations aren't cutting it for me. It is a lot of work, and not worth the money at this point

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo